The ABT-1680 USB PS/2 Rackmount KVM Switch is designed for computer/server management on a centralized single admin desk in corporate, factory as well as in campus computing environment. This USB PS/2 KVM Switch offers a hot-plugging capability that allows you to plug off and on the KVM cablings without powering down a whole rack of servers, especially convenient when you are working on a sever rack.
▪ 16-port 19” Rackmount USB PS/2 KVM switch in metal enclosure
▪ USB and legacy PS/2 Console Keyboard and mouse support
▪ USB and legacy PS/2 interface support on PC side
▪ Support Microsoft IntelliMouse®, IntelliMouse Explorer®, Logitech NetMouse® and other compatibles
▪ Direct channel selection and operation using front-panel push buttons and keyboard hotkeys
▪ Support for DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/ME/2000/XP, Linux, etc.
▪ Hot-plugging PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or PCs
▪ Enhanced PS/2 mouse reset hotkeys for non-PnP OS such as Win NT 4.0 and Linux
▪ LED indicators for easy port status monitoring
▪ Plug-and-play for PnP OS, no Windows driver software needed for
▪ Buzzer sound for hotkey and port switching confirmation
▪ Autoscan mode for quick browsing of all connected computers
▪ Autoscan delay time programmable 10 ~ 100 seconds through hotkey commands
▪ High VGA resolution 1920 x 1440
▪ 19” rack mount design with metal enclosure for best shielding and protection