The ABT-528 is a 2-port USB-PS/2 KVM Switch with Audio and Microphone switching function. It allows you to control 2 USB-enabled or PS/2-enabled multimedia computers using either PS/2 or USB keyboard, mouse, monitor and a set of speakers and microphone. You can select the computers and USB device hub ports independently, using either front-panel buttons or keyboard hotkeys.
- 2-port USB-PS/2 KVM switch with audio and microphone switching
- PS/2 & USB Keyboard and mouse support
- USB 2.0 Specification compliant
- UHCI, OHCI USB interface support
- Independent/simultaneous USB hub port and PC port selection
- Support for Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP and Linux, MacOS and Netware.
- Built-in 2-port USB 2.0 device hub for sharing high-speed USB devices
- Multi-platform support for PCs and Macintosh G3/G4 MACs, iMACs
- Channel selection/Hub port control by front-panel push buttons and keyboard hotkeys