The ABT-004E DVI KVM Switch is a TMDS-compliant 4-port DVI KVM switch that is designed specifically for sharing a DVI Monitor/Flat Panel Display between two PCs. You can use it to control two computers using only one keyboard, mouse and DVI (or VGA) monitor/Flat Panel Display. The UDV-004E is an enhanced model of UDV-002 in that its Enhanced Video support offers excellent compatibility to all major display cards in high resolution display modes up to 2048 x 1536 (analog) / 1920 x 1200 (digital) pixels.
- 4-port DVI KVM switch with Enhanced Digital Video support
- DVI-I Single Link interface technology supports pure digital video signal transmission
- TMDS specifications complaint
- VESA DDC2B emulation
- HDCP specifications compliant
- PS/2 style keyboard and mouse control
- Support Microsoft IntelliMouse®, IntelliMouse Explorer®, Logitech NetMouse® and other compatibles
- Direct channel selection and operation using front-panel push button and keyboard hotkeys
- Support for DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/ME/2000/XP, Linux, etc.
- Numerical LED display for easy port status monitoring
- Plug-and-play, no Windows driver software needed for PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 operation
- Buzzer sound for port switching confirmation
- Resolution support up to 2048 x 1536 (analog) / 1920 x 1200 (digital)
- Metal enclosure for best shielding and protection