The ABT202A is a 2-port DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio and Microphone switching function. The ABT202A features the latest True Transparent USB (TTU) Emulation Technology for advanced types of keyboards and mice. It also supports all time DDC emulation for ultimate video compatibility with all graphic display scenarios with the latest operating system such as Windows 7 and Mac OS X. It can help you control, boot and reboot 2 computers using only one set of keyboard, mouse, monitor display and a set of microphone and speakers/headphones.
- 2-port DVI USB KVM switch with audio and microphone switching and 2 x USB 2.0 hub ports
- True Transparent USB (TTU) Emulation technology with an integrated ASIC
- Full driver support for all types of USB keyboard and mouse
- All time DDC emulation for video compatibility and stability under intensive switching
- TMDS and HDCP specifications complaint
- DVI Digital video resolution 1920 x 1200 / Analog video resolution 2048 x 1536
- Independent/Simultaneous PC / USB hub / Audio & Mic channel selection
- Support for Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Linux, Mac OS and Netware.
- Switching computer/Hub port control by front-panel push buttons and keyboard hotkeys